Monday 21 November 2011

Question of the day, Does love really exist?


Ya, this is a question I have been asking myself but thank God am not the only one bordered over the question.
Yesterday when I was in the club, I heard two handsome dudes arguing if love truly exists.
I will appreciate if you reader can give me an answerers to that.
On the comment section below this post, just start telling me your view about love.

The first 2 person to define love and tell if it true exist wins and what makes love, love.
So what are you waiting for? Start commenting and be opportune to grace the face of the week in this blog.
Oya make una start to comment

1 comment:

  1. witout d love of God,our parents and people around us we would"nt exist. dude love is life and life is love @john

    ReplyDelete